Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little Relief

Well I have to say that writing is very good therapy. After I wrote the previous post I broke down pretty hard. Then the next day I had a good long talk with Greg and that helped so much. He truly is my best friend and can always make everything feel right once again even if it only last for a short while. I love him will all my heart and just being able to let everything out and have someone tell me that all the anger and hurt I have is justifiable felt so good. And so many of you wrote such sweet, inspiring words that is helping me as well. I also realized that if things are really this bad I can either sit here and continue to cry and stomp my feet or I can try to change the little things that I can. So that's what I'm doing and it is helping. Like I said before I have felt very overwhelmed over all kinds of things. So I'm starting to just tell people "No" I'm not being mean but just declining to do certain things that I know will set me off and only put me in a bad mood. I feel that I don't need that right now and I'm a better Mom to my girls when I'm not so stressed. I also got a blessing from a good friend last Sunday and I truly believe that has helped lift my spirits. I'm very proud of myself for taking these small steps and I feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders. Don't get me wrong I am still sad and have lots going on in my head and unfortunately still feel a little bitter about certain things but the past couple days have been better. Probably the best I've felt in a long time. I know I can get through all of this. My faith, strength, love, energy, patience and devotion....they will hold. They will hold until things are right once again.

No comments: