Wednesday, September 28, 2011

End of an Era

Well as most of you all know Greg is HOME!!!!! Which means we made it! Greg made it safely home from a very long and lonely year in Iraq, while me and the girls made it through a year without the man in our lives. I am so proud of my husband for his great sacrifice and all his hard work. And I'm so glad that this deployment it over!













And so our family is complete once again. I wish I had some profound statement to write down....something great that I have learned over this year, but I don't. This year was hard. Much more challenging that I could ever have imagined. I guess I could say that I now know and understand what it is to be an army wife and family. What a bond it made between Greg and I. I will also forever have sympathy and the utmost respect for all the other military families out there who have gone through or will go through a deployment. And to them I say hold strong. Say your prayers and take the help that is offered to you. With that I am happy to say it's time to end this blog. Deployments don't last forever but families do.

No comments: